Our changing facilities will comfortably service 60+ golfers as they arrive back to the clubhouse to change and shower before moving onto the 51st hole for post round food & drinks. Practice facilities include an all-weather driving range with covered bays; a dedicated short game area and 2 putting greens.
Popular Summer 2019 Packages
PINE PACKAGE – Coffee & Bacon Sandwiches – 18 holes Pine Valley Course – Midweek £20.50 Weekend £24.50
WILLOW PACKAGE – Coffee & Bacon Sandwiches – 18 holes Championship Course -Midweek £29.50 Weekend £39.50
CHAMPIONSHIP PACKAGE – Coffee & Bacon Sandwiches – 9 Holes Fountain Ridge – Soup & Sandwiches – 18 holes Championship Course – Midweek £44.50 Weekend £56.50
Autumn / Winter Packages 2018/19
- CHAMPIONSHIP PACKAGE – Choose either: Coffee & Full English Breakfast or Pie, Chips & Peas 18 Holes on the Championship Course – £25.00
- PINE VALLEY PACKAGE – Choose either: Coffee & Full English Breakfast or Pie, Chips & Peas 18 Holes on the Pine Valley Course – £19.50
- UPGRADES – Add 9 holes on Fountain Ridge only £7.00, 25 Range Balls only £2.00, 2 seater Buggies available at £22.50 each
- Packages available 7 days per week subject to availability. Minimum number of 8 for package prices.Contact us on 01274 878624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about our packages and reserve your preferred date. A £10.00 deposit per person is required to enable us to secure the date and tee times
- Autumn Winter Group Price List 2017/18
- Click here for our online group booking form
- Click here for a printable PDF booking form
Good morning Julian
I just wanted to drop you a quick line to thank you for your support in hosting our charity golf event yesterday. The course was fantastic and was matched by the welcome. I know from just some of the comments of the members, they enjoyed themselves immensely and many are to make a point of coming again. Thanks again for your assistance in raising money for such a just cause.
Here’s to hopefully seeing you again in 2020.
Rob Lewis – Corporate & Commercial credit solutions ltd – 3rd May 2019
Just a note of thanks to everyone at Willow Valley for making our society most welcome and our golf day a success. This was very much appreciated.
Hope to see you next year, thanks once again.
J N Hirst Secretary – Hunslet Old Boys golf Society – March 2019
Good morning Julian,
Just a message to say thanks for a great weekend, 2 great courses to play, the Championship course is lovely.
The Pines course is a great little course too and I will be booking for March /April next year.
Truly a great place and I will be recommending to guys at my club. Again thanks.
David Marsh – Ashton on Mersey Golf Club – 21st October 2018
Good morning Julian, I just wanted to let you know that everyone had a great time on Sunday, so thank you to you and your team for a fantastic day!
We will definitely be booking our next works golf day with Willow Valley.
Michael Parkin – 5th September 2018
Good morning Julian, just a quick note to say that we all really enjoyed playing your course, although a few of the lads need to buy some more balls, actually quite a lot of balls 🙂
We were made very welcome by your members and staff, no doubt we will return in the future.
Mr Wilkinson – 22nd July 2018
Evening Julian, just wanted to say thanks once again for an excellent weekend we have had at Willow Valley. From initial enquiry to the booking process and the quality service provided on both days by yourself and your staff is a credit to Willow Valley, I’m sure we will be back for our 4th visit next year. Once again thank you.
Shaun Morrow – 6th May 2018
“Would just like to say a massive thank you, the course was amazing, it’s really matured since we last played it all those years ago. Every member said they wanted to come back, could you please thank your staff for an outstanding service and excellent food. The best day and by far the best course we have played this year so thank you again”
Chris: Greggs Golf Society, June 2016