Our changing facilities will comfortably service 60+ golfers as they arrive back to the clubhouse to change and shower before moving onto the 51st hole for post round food & drinks. Practice facilities include an all-weather driving range with covered bays; a dedicated short game area and 2 putting greens.
Popular Summer 2018 Packages
BIRDIE PACKAGE – Coffee & Bacon Sandwiches – 18 holes Championship Course – Midweek £29 Weekend £34
EAGLE PACKAGE – Coffee & Bacon Sandwiches – 18 holes Championship Course – Gourmet Burger & Chips -Midweek £36 Weekend £41 (Upgrade to 2 course meal for £5.00 extra)
CHAMPIONSHIP PACKAGE – Coffee & Bacon Sandwiches – 9 Holes Fountain Ridge – Soup & Sandwiches – 18 holes Championship Course – Midweek £41 Weekend £48 (Upgrade to include 2 course meal for £12.00 extra)
Autumn / Winter Packages 2017/18
- CHAMPIONSHIP PACKAGE – Choose either: Coffee & Full English Breakfast or Pie, Chips & Peas 18 Holes on the Championship Course – £23.00
- PINE VALLEY PACKAGE – Choose either: Coffee & Full English Breakfast or Pie, Chips & Peas 18 Holes on the Pine Valley Course – £18.00
- UPGRADES – Add 9 holes on Fountain Ridge only £5.00, 25 Range Balls only £1.00, 2 seater Buggies available at £20.00 each
- Packages available 7 days per week subject to availability. Minimum number of 8 for package prices.Contact us on 01274 878624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about our packages and reserve your preferred date. A £10.00 deposit per person is required to enable us to secure the date and tee times
- Autumn Winter Group Price List 2017/18
- Click here for our online group booking form
- Click here for a printable PDF booking form
Good morning Julian, just a quick note to say that we all really enjoyed playing your course, although a few of the lads need to buy some more balls, actually quite a lot of balls 🙂
We were made very welcome by your members and staff, no doubt we will return in the future.
Mr Wilkinson – 22nd July 2018
Evening Julian, just wanted to say thanks once again for an excellent weekend we have had at Willow Valley. From initial enquiry to the booking process and the quality service provided on both days by yourself and your staff is a credit to Willow Valley, I’m sure we will be back for our 4th visit next year. Once again thank you.
Shaun Morrow – 6th May 2018
“Would just like to say a massive thank you, the course was amazing, it’s really matured since we last played it all those years ago. Every member said they wanted to come back, could you please thank your staff for an outstanding service and excellent food. The best day and by far the best course we have played this year so thank you again”
Chris: Greggs Golf Society, June 2016